We Are Here to Help.
By now, you’ve seen many messages/posts from organizations about precautions they’re taking to protect their employees -and you- from this COVID-19 outbreak. At Mente Group, we can assure you that similar precautions are being implemented to protect our employees and our clients. We also want to let you know a few things about Mente Group and what we can do to help you during this time of uncertainty. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
1) WE ARE PREPARED TO DO BUSINESS – SAFELY. Our employees all have the technology required to work remotely and effectively from home-offices. We are all connected to servers in our Frisco office and also have the ability to connect easily by phone, email or video conference with each other, and with our clients.
2) WE ARE STILL HIGHLY FOCUSED. Mente Group’s greatest assets are our employees and skillsets. We are active in the market every day, and are acutely aware of trends, movements, and mostly – opportunity. We are working, we are advising, and we are here for anything you need.
3) WE ARE LOCAL. Although Mente Group is based in Dallas, TX, we have a presence throughout the country. We have a corporate team in Dallas working to assist as needed. Jim Lewis is our Managing Director for the West Coast, David Coppock manages the Central region and Neil Kunycky serves the East Coast.
4) WE ARE FLEXIBLE. With travel bans increasing the reliance on digital, we are doing whatever needs to be done, and utilizing whatever technology required to affect your disposition, acquisition, study or consulting needs.
5) WE ARE GRATEFUL. Coronavirus may have changed the WAY we do business, but we remain confident this is a temporary disruption and the world will rebound – probably very quickly. That said, we are aware that profound current events like we’ve seen recently have the tendency to define companies like ours and yours for many years to come. In addition, they reinforce the appreciation we have for our clients and strengthen all of our relationships. We are grateful for each of you, and truly appreciate the trust you place in Mente Group.
Please feel free to call our office at 214-351-9595 and ask for Jim, David or Neil for a consultation.